Sorry everyone! I went to the San Francisco Giants home opener today, however my head cold is kicking my butt! I hope it goes away soon! I am not good at being sick… So I am only going to rank the MLB stadiums I have been to so far!
1. Petco Park – San Diego Padres
2. Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles Dodgers
3. AT&T Park – San Francisco Giants
4. Chase Field – Arizona Diamondbacks
5. Angels Stadium of Anaheim – Los Angeles Angels
I have been very lucky to be able to see four Opening Days for the Padres, Angels, Dodgers and Giants! Anyway, I will go to Stadium Journey soon and do some reviews on all the places I have been. I just need some rest.